Real User Monitoring
Real User Monitoring (RUM) is an application in SAP Focused Run. It provides permanent measurement of all real user requests within a system landscape covering performance as well as utilization aspects. For details of the User Interface, please check the RUM User Interface description.
- Monitoring of real-user requests cross system and cross technology.
- Correlation and assembling of different server side measured data to end-to-end user scenarios.
- Data are provided by SAPUI5 or SAPGUI, SAP Gateway, SAP ABAP and SAP J2EE Systems. Scope will be step-by-step enhanced for non-SAP Systems based on customer requirements.
- SAP Real User Monitoring covers performance as well as utilization measurement (web analytics).
- The supported system and request types can be found on the Real User Monitoring Content page.
- Application management service providers and customers who like to get transparency regarding real end user behavior based on high volumes of usage data.