SAP Solution Manager
We are happy to announce the general availability of SAP Solution Manager 7.2. The new release of the management platform provides significant improvements throughout the entire life cycle of SAP solutions.
Take a quick look at the overview presentation and read the blog in SAP Community for all rollout materials.
For more details about the new release, see also the What's Next for SAP Solution Manager? news from Gartner.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 provides best-in-class support for SAP S/4HANA by leveraging SAP Best Practices.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is the delivery platform for Digital Business Services providing model companies for jump-starting implementations and tight collaboration between customer projects and experts at SAP.
- User Experience has been a major investment area with clear focus on SAP Fiori-based user interfaces, the easy access via the launchpad, unification and simplification.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 has strengthened its business focus. The new Process Management provides state-of-the-art support from business processes modelling to business process operations. We also made it easier for business users to handle relevant SAP Solution Manager functions.
- Customers gain best-in-class support for agile innovation projects from requirements to deploy.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 continues to provide support of the latest technologies, like hybrid and cloud-based solutions.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is the first release that leverages the SAP HANA database. SAP HANA for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 does not need to be licensed separately since it is included in the maintenance contract.
We made it easy to adopt SAP Solution Manager 7.2. The new focused solutions are turn-key solutions made for immediate consumption. This makes SAP Solution Manager implementations fast and cost-effective.
More than 400 customers and partners have experienced the new release already as part of the Early Adopter Care program. We received very positive feedback so far.
|Overview||First Steps||Strategic Topics|
Get started with SAP Solution Manager
Read the First Steps with SAP Solution Manager brochure to get an overview on how to implement use cases and best practise for SAP Solution Manager.