Use the button below to apply for an SAP Passport
- Support Offerings
- Support Programs & Strategy
- Support Services
- SAP EarlyWatch Alert
- SAP EarlyWatch Check
- SAP GoingLive Check
- SAP GoingLive Functional Upgrade Check
- SAP OS/DB Migration Check
- SAP Remote Performance Optimization
- SAP Security Optimization Services Portfolio
- SAP Upgrade Weekend Support
- SAP General Ledger Migration Services
- SAP Trust Center Services
- Support Tools
- Data Management & Landscape Transformation
- Customer Center of Expertise
- Get Involved Early
- SAP Customer Quote Program
- About the SAP Support Portal
Single Sign-On with SAP Passports
Access a multitude of SAP websites without having to enter your user ID and password.
What is it about?
SAP Passports are digital client certificates:
- Once you have authenticated on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and applied for an SAP Passport, SAP Trust Center issues your SAP Passport. This is your digital passport and represents a connection between your access data for your local computer and your access data for the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and other SAP websites.
- From now on, whenever you access SAP Support Portal, SAP ONE Support Launchpad or select SAP websites, there is no need to enter your user-ID and password.
SAP Trust Center
The SAP Trust Center is located centrally in a highly-secure data center at SAP Headquarters in Walldorf, Germany. The SAP ONE Support Launchpad includes a Registration Authority, which can check the user's identity using the launchpad user data.
This single sign-on technology is essentially based on a public key infrastructure. Users generate a key pair consisting of a public and a private key using functions native to their Internet browser. The public part of the key is transferred to the SAP Trust Center. Once the public key has been verified, the SAP Trust Center returns a signed certificate to the requestor. This certificate is imported directly into the browser.