Accelerate your SAP S/4HANA implementation with SAP Enterprise Support Academy
If you are implementing SAP S/4HANA*, you'll benefit:
- From listening to some of the recorded meet-the-expert (MTE) webcasts and working through hands-on tutorials
- From attending some of our interactive training webcasts, called live must-know sessions, from asking questions in an interactive live session
- From registering for some of our remote training workshops, called expert-guided-implementation (EGI) sessions.
Before you can access the learning assets, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required.
For the complete portfolio, go to the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Support value maps - Register here
If you are looking for live MTE sessions on SAP S/4HANA, use the search function in the support edition of SAP Learning Hub:
- enter the search tag S/4HANA
- choose course level Service and Support
An easy to use alternative is to navigate to the SAP Enterprise Support Academy page and enter the search tag "S/4HANA" in the search field.
*Please note that most of the assets below are also relevant for the deployment options (cloud private edition and cloud extended edition).