- SAP Enterprise Support value maps
- SAP Jam
- SAP Support YouTube channel
- SAP Enterprise Support
- SAP Enterprise Support Academy
SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council
Your innovation channel
Are you interested in joining? Contact us today
Learn more about SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council (ESAC) in our overview presentation.
SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Care customers around the globe can co-innovate with SAP in the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council with the focus to improve and further develop the SAP support offerings so that all customers can benefit from it in the long run. Participating customers get access to a very exclusive circle enabling them to become early adopters of the latest support innovations. Participants also profit from a bigger investment from SAP’s side (e.g. experts advice, remote/onsite workshops) and by directly influencing SAP’s offering in a meaningful way based on their own requirements.
Focus Topics 2017
We are looking forward to co-innovating with our customers in the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council in 2017. In detail we have identified four key innovation topics for this year’s program:
• SAP Cloud Solutions - Overview information | Video
• Integration - Overview information | Video
• SAP S/4HANA - Overview information | Customer Brochure | Video
• Business Innovation powered by SAP Cloud Platform - Overview information | Video
In case you are interested in participating, please contact your SAP Enterprise Support Advisor / Customer Success Manager or send us an email: SAP Enterprise Support.
We have planned a series of virtual events where we will provide status updates from the four workstreams and present selected ESAC customer success stories. The events are open to all customers participating in the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council and to those who are interested to join. The webinars also offer the possibility to virtually interact and exchange on innovation focus topics with other customers and SAP experts and also hold the opportunity for sharing of best practices within the community. Please reach out to us via email in case you want to join. Here’s an overview of sessions that are scheduled for 2017:
• February 21, 2017: ESAC 2017 Overview Presentation (1 hour, link to recording)
• March 7, 2017: Business Innovation powered by SCP – IoT Overview (1 hour)
• March 9, 2017: Business Innovation powered by SCP – SAP Fiori Overview (1 hour)
• April 4, 2017: Virtual Q1 ESAC Status Update (1 hour)
• July 11, 2017: Virtual Q2 ESAC Status Update (1 hour)
• October 5, 2017: Virtual Q3 ESAC Status Update (1 hour)
• December 5, 2017: Virtual ESAC Summit 2017 (2 hours)
In 2016, the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council covered the following four innovation topics:
• SAP Cloud Solutions
• SAP S/4HANA
• SAP Fiori powered by HANA Cloud Platform
• Value for Business Decision Makers
In total we were able to collaborate within these focus areas with 162 customers globally, quite evenly distributed over all regions.
To name just one customer case from 2016, we have successfully collaborated with Pirelli as part of the SAP Cloud Solutions workstream. Pirelli was able to optimize the performance and stability of its HR solution with SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council and SAP Enterprise Support services. Pirelli managed to have 40% less effort to administer and maintain employment cycle changes, reduce cost of managing IT operations, simplify issue management, and receive greater efficiency and effectiveness in handling performance management changes. You can find out more by checking out the Pirelli video testimonial and business transformation study.
We took several videos during the EMEA Summit 2015 which took place in Barcelona, Spain. Please listen to what our customers said about their participation in the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council:
- Sergio Castillo, Grupo Carso - SAP Cloud Solutions workstream
- Dileep K. Somani, OTE Group - SAP Mobile Solutions workstream
- Oscar Soler, Universidad Complutense de Madrid - SAP Enterprise Support as a Service
- Jose Mediavilla, Universidad Complutense de Madrid - SAP Enterprise Support as a Service
The event was focused on the following 2015 workstreams of the Enterprise Support Advisory Council:
- SAP HANA
- SAP Mobile Solutions
- SAP Cloud Solutions
- Value for Business Decision Makers
- SAP User Experience
- Project-Based Innovations
Customers and SAP representatives presented jointly on each of the topics, followed by an open discussion with the Summit participants. At the end of the event, Paul Helms, Head of SAP GSS Enterprise Support & Premium Engagement EMEA & MEE, was delighted to present awards to selected customers from each workstream for their outstanding contribution in the 2015 program.
The EMEA Summit 2014 took place in Frankfurt, Germany. Please listen to what our customers said about their participation in the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council:
- Mr Satyabrata Basu (Atlas Copco)
- Mr Dileep Somani (OTE)
- Mr Sudeendra Pulivendala (EMKE)
- Mr Youssef Anegay and Mr Gilles Imbs (SALM)
The event was focused on the following 2014 workstreams of the Enterprise Support Advisory Council:
- SAP HANA
- SAP Mobile Solutions
- SAP Cloud Solutions
- SAP Analytics Solution
Michael Rieder, Head of Global Service & Support – Enterprise Support & Premium Engagements, had the pleasure to present awards to selected customers from each workstream for their contribution in the 2014 program.
Through the years, the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council has evolved from the SUGEN Program in 2009 to focus on continuous improvement and measurement of achievements to the innovation program of SAP Enterprise Support to substantially influencing business results and outcomes as of today:
"SAP Enterprise Support provided valuable insight, guidance, and support throughout the innovation journey and implementation of new features. Thanks to SAP's recommendations, we've gained greater autonomy in managing our HR solution."
Mario Calabrò, HR System Manager, Pirelli & C. S.p.A.