Synthetic User Monitoring - Setup & Configuration
Synthetic User Monitoring (SUM) configuration is to be performed via the application itself.
The configuration involves three components:
- Runners - to define and configure where the monitoring scenarios are executed.
- Resources - to upload and handle the Selenium IDE files
- Scenarios - to define and configure the monitoring scenarios
- Business Services - to define and configure the Synthetic User Monitoring business services. Here you can also define the events to emit in case of Availability issue.
- Application Settings - to define the Synthetic User Monitoring housekeeping settings.
- Several monitoring scenarios can be created from a given Selenium IDE file.
- Several scenarios can be associated to one or several runners.
- One scenario is associated to at least one or several business services.
- On business service is associated to at least one or several LMS cloud services or LMS systems.