Implementing requirements is crucial for the success of your implementation project. To implement the necessary changes you can create one or several features in relation to your requirement. The features hold your change objects and document your changes properly.
- Create a new feature from the requirement.
- Create several features to implement a big requirement.
- Capture the necessary changes in the assigned feature(s) to implement the requirement.
In the requirement traceability you can easily track the implementation progress based on the feature readiness.
- Check for the appropriate requirements
- Dive into the related feature progress
- Navigate to feature overview or traceability