Synthetic User Monitoring - Self Monitoring Application
The SUM Self Monitoring application is intended to give some insight on the SUM internal situation.
It proposed six sections:
- Alerting: to see the SUM Alert Definitions and execute dry-runs based on the real monitoring data
- Locking: to see the current active locks and potentially force the unlock.
- Partitioning: to see the SUM metrics partitions state - this is involved in the data housekeeping
- Robots Administration: to see the status of the SUM monitoring locations like: the actually deployed scripts (scenarios), the queues state, ...
- Application Logs: to have an overview of the SUM related entries in SLG1
- Job Scheduler: to see the SUM related jobs and their state.
How to Access the SUM Self Monitoring Application
- Open the SUM Monitoring application
- Click the Links button ( icon at the bottom left-hand side)
- Choose Synthetic User Monitoring Self Monitoring