Configure SUM with Selenium
How to Configure the SUM locations for Selenium
To accept Selenium scenarios, a SUM location requires some preparation:
- Enable the Selenium capability on the location.
- Configure the location host for local execution (if local execution is intended).
- Configure the location host for remote execution (if remote execution is intended).
Additionally, some other aspects have to be considered:
- CPU and memory power of the location host (in the case of local execution).
- Location host firewall or proxy configuration – for security aspects.