My Incidents - Help
In the Solutions / Incidents section, you have a central view onto all your incidents and the incidents for which you accepted a substitution. The section contains the following tiles:
- Incidents (Inbox) - it is predefined to show all the incidents that SAP sent back to you for action (status "Customer Action").
- Open Incidents - It is predefined to show all the incidents that are Sent to SAP or In Processing by SAP, to allow quick access to all oustanding incidents.
- Solution Proposed - It is predefined to show all the incidents that SAP sent back to you with Solution Proposed Solution and are awaiting a confirmation.
- No Updates - It is predefined to show all the incidents with status "SAP Proposed Solution" and "Customer Action" with no update in the last 7 days, to allow quick overview of those incidents that requirean update.
- High Priority - It is predefined to show all the incidents with status "SAP Proposed Solution" and "Customer Action" that are at High or Very High Priority.
- Draft Incidents - all incidents saved as a draft and not yet sent to SAP. Super-administrators can submit draft incidents created by someone else in their company.
Each tile contain 2 tabs: All Incidents and My Incidents.
- All Incidents — The tab contains all incidents created by your company that the user has authorizations to manage. The status field can be filtered to show all the incidents created (sent to SAP, Solution provided, etc).
- My Incidents — This tab contains all incidents that you have created and sent to SAP.
The incident overview is structured as follows:
Incident Number, Subject Status, Priority, System-ID, Component/Subproduct, Reporter, Customer ID, Created on, Updated on.
- The status is automatically set, depending on the tile chosen.
- A sort/filter can be performed on Priority, Status, Last Update and incident number. In the header bar you can also sort the column information ascending or descending.