Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager
Out-of-the-box, and integrated, tool-supported methodology to manage requirements and software development in large,
agile innovation projects such as S/4HANA implementations.
NEWS: Take control of smart innovation projects with Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager.
Join our webinar on March 27 for more information!
What are your immediate benefits?
- Automated visibility of solution readiness against due dates, with integrated risk management
- Management of distributed development teams
- Agile release and software engineering with JIRA integration
- Automated test planning, change & release management to support continuous delivery & integration, and DevOps
- Full integration of demand, project, process, change, release, and test management
- Prerequisites for Focused Build and Focused Insights is SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS 03
- Access the Focused Build and Focused Insights 2.0 (Installations and Upgrades) info page in the SAP Software Download Center and navigate to > Downloads tab > Installation and Upgrade.
- Select the ZIP file “FOCUSED BUILD AND INSIGHTS 2.0 Add-On Inst. ST-OST 200” and make a right mouse click on the linked number to download and save the file locally. Alternatively you can also add the file to your Download Basket and download the file via your locally installed Download Manager (help file).
- Install the add-on from your download folder to your SAP Solution Manager system using transaction /SAINT.
- Follow the steps in the configuration and security guide, available on the SAP Help Portal.
- For further help, refer to the configuration best practice under training curriculum > 09. Setup and Configuration.
- When you search for SPs and Patches, you can find them under Focused Build and Focused Insights 2.0 (Support Packages and Patches).